Protective Foldable Dog Sunglasses for Outdoor Activities
- Sunglasses give good protection from blowing sand and small debris. Doggie sunglasses can give dogs protection from flying debris when they are riding in a car or outside, especially on a windy day.
- Sunglasses can help give dog protection from the sun. The sun's ultraviolet rays can damage a dog's eyes, and therefore, shades help prevent their eyes from getting injured.
- Proper sunglasses allow dogs with eye problems the opportunity to enjoy outside activities with their family. Even hiking can pose a danger to dogs running through thick brush and encountering low hanging branches. Some chronic eye diseases and conditions, like Dry Eye or cataracts, can make being outside painful for dogs with eye problems. Pink eye can cause a dog’s eyes to be sensitive to the sun.
- Straps help keep the glasses on. Dog sunglasses work best because they’re designed to fit the head and around the eyes of dogs better than people glasses.
- Size: frame height: 35 mm; frame inside width: 150 mm; nose spacing: 20 mm; lens width: 60 mm; frame outside width: 220 mm
We process orders between Monday and Friday. Orders will be processed within 2 business days of ordering and shipped the next day after the processing day. Please note that we don't ship on weekends.
The approximate shipping time is around 2-3 weeks.