Set of 3 TOXIC & SAFE FOODS, TOXIC PLANTS & TOXIC FOODS Fridge Safety Magnets for Pets Emergency
We all love to share everything with our pets, including food & treats. Amazingly, some foods we consider treats are toxic to your pets! We also like to decorate our homes with lovely green houseplants. But, as you know, our pets like to nibble on their leaves and some of these common houseplants are surprisingly poisonous to your pets! According to the ASPCA, both cats and dogs suffer accidental ingestion of harmful things around the home. When they do, nearly 60% of the accidents result in emergency room visits to the vet and the bills can escalate into 1000s of dollars!
Keep them posted on your refrigerator to remind yourself of what can be harmful, and save him/her from a potentially dangerous situation. You can also gift this magnet to new pet parents so that they are aware of what plants their new puppy or kitten should not eat or chew.
- ENSURE YOUR PETS’ PROTECTION & SAFETY with this Set of 3 TOXIC & SAFE FOODS, TOXIC PLANTS & TOXIC FOODS for Pets Variety Pack Refrigerator Safety Magnets. An accidental ingestion can happen in seconds! Place this magnet on your refrigerator so that you can notify an animal poison control hotline in seconds instead of wasting precious time trying to find the number.
- BE PREPARED IN CASE OF EMERGENCY. This informative magnetic guide shows you common foods and houseplants that are toxic – ranging from mild to severe - for your pets. It also provides with the Animal Control Poison Center phone numbers should accidental ingestion occur.
- Size is 4.75” wide x 7” tall and is highly visible from afar. .4mm thickness vinyl adheres well to any magnetic surface.
- Each full color magnet lists multiple Animal Poison Control Hotlines should you need to contact poison control in the case of an emergency.
- DESIGNED PROFESSIONALLY. Their vivid color scheme is very bright and eye catching to spot in a hurry.
Most orders are dispatched within 5-10 working days.
United Kingdom, United States, Canada, Australia: You can expect your package to arrive in 7-20 working days.
Others: 15-20 working days. These are estimates and often arrive quicker.
Your order may be delivered to you by either the local post office or a local courier. Depending on your area, most orders will be delivered by your local post service, so the package will be received with your regular mail. If you are not home when the delivery is made, a notice card may be left by the postal service to advice on how and where your delivery can be collected.
If your order has been shipped and you would like to cancel then there is a 30% cancellation fee that will be applicable. This will be refunded once you receive your order and decided to keep it, or if you return the order back to us, simply email us to confirm receipt and we can process your refund.
For more assistance please email to: email@example.com